Saturday, September 3, 2011

it's been a while

hello folks!!  it's been a while hasn't it?!  well, it's official...Football is here.  I used to be into Sooner football, but I couldn't watch on those big games.  they kept pissing me off with their plays under pressure when the title is on the line.  so i gave it up...cold turkey.  Kevy doesn't understand.  I don't like my nerves being all riled up.  so I come play on the computer.  a little mahjong, a little facebook, some blogging maybe.  stuff to keep my mind off football.  Ever since my niece said she will be attending OSU, I've started sporting OSU gear.  some say that I've betrayed the Sooners.  not so, I say.  Because I never went to that school.  and if I am going to support my niece...I must support her school.  not sure when she's transferring though.  oh well.

OMG!!!  SOOO EXCITED!!!  OKTOBERFEST IS HERE!!!  Tomorrow nite the Smiths and all their friends will be hitting up Choctaw at the annual Oktoberfest.  I'm so excited.  I love a good polka.  and all that Bier!!!  it's gonna be so much fun, i can't wait.  Oktoberfest was my sister's and mine favorite event...besides Halloween and St. Paddy's day of course.  We lived for Oktoberfest.  It reminded us of when we lived over in Germany.  So much fun.  The food, the music and the BIER!!!  gotta love an oompa band!  The chicken dance!!!  so, this will be my first Oktoberfest without my sister.  but she will be with me.  I will take her shrine there and her smiling mug will remind me to take it easy.  we even got a Designated Driver this year.  woohoo!!  thank you Mama Reba!!!  anyways, I should go.  talk to ya laters!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment