Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh Godfather...you've made me so happy!

I must say I love love love love mob movies. Especially Italian mob movies. My all time fave is The Godfather. Maaannnn...that is the mother of all mob movies. Stellar cast. Brando, Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Talia Shire and Abe Vigoda plus many many more. Plus that eerie traditional Italian waltz musical score....ah, que Bella!!

As you can tell I'm very passionate about this movie. The emotions, the tradition, the violence, the betrayals and loyalties, family...I could go on and on. I would start a movie dinner discussion group with my girlfriends just to discuss this movie first. Ya know, I might just do that...you got all these movie guys on tv...why not a movie girl segment??! I have plenty of friends that would do this. I got a lot of movie nerds as friends and plenty of movie naive girlfriends as well. We could go to...better not give any details away and give my competition ideas! I love this! I will pitch this idea to someone. Now I gotta pitch it to my girlfriends.
I'm gonna make them an offer they can't refuse.

1 comment: